We may collect the following types of information as per individual application requirement to serve you better:
· Information you provide - None
· Location data - In some applications, we offer location-enabled services and products. If you use those services or products, Trail Guide South Africa may receive information about your actual location or information that can be used to approximate a location.
· Crash and usage data - If you use our applications, we may receive anonymous crash and usage data of your device.
· Provide, maintain, protect, and improve our services and develop new services.
· Protect the rights or property of Trail Guide South Africa or our users.If we use this information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use.
Trail Guide South Africa processes personal information on our hosting servers in South Africa and in other countries. In some cases, we process personal information outside your own country.
Trail Guide South Africa does not share personal information with other companies or other individuals however we may require sharing information in the following limited circumstances:
· We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations. We do not take legal responsibility in case external hacking leak the information however we make full effort to secure your information on all level.
Ads company such Google and Facebook will use basic device information for advertisement support need.